|Hello, and welcome to WallpaperWarehouse!|
We have a few rules we would like you to read over before joining our group or submitting a wallpaper to our gallery:
First and foremost, you must comply with all of deviantART's Etiquette Policy, Terms of Service, and Copyright Policy. Failure to do so will result in the immediate blocking of you from our group without warning or chance for appeal.
Please do not submit any violent, hateful, pornographic, or otherwise mean/disturbing wallpapers to this group. We want to maintain a clean and fun atmosphere for all ages!
Please treat all members and admins with respect!
Please submit to the correct folder! If you aren't sure, submit to misc. wallpapers. Submissions to the wrong folder will be declined!
Please do not submit more than ten deviations a day without contacting us first.
We accept and encourage all wallpapers, but please do not submit any other type of artwork.
Please, if you see any work here that is not owned by the deviant who submitted it or that is breaking any copyright laws, please send us a note and we will remove it immediately and report that deviant. If you have any work in our group that breaks this rule, please remove it immediately (and delete the deviation) and no further action will be taken.
Tips & Tricks
If you don't want to receive a message every time we add a wallpaper to our group, follow these steps:
1. Click the friends button on the top-right of your screen to get a drop-down menu. Select "Manage Friends."
2. Find WallpaperWarehouse and uncheck the deviations column.
3. Press save, and you're done!
If you need help submitting a deviation to our group, follow these steps:
1. While viewing the deviation you wish to submit, click 'submit to group' which is found to the right of the artist's comments.
2. Select WallpaperWarehouse from the list. If you don't see WallpaperWarehouse on the list, click 'type a group name' and type WallpaperWarehouse.
3. Click submit. Please note, you must be at least a member of our group to submit.
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to send our group or any of our admins a note.
Join requests are automatically approved so we usually won't read the message included in them. If you have something to tell us, feel free to send us a note.